Business Development Manager
We are looking for a well-established, digital savvy and motivated business development professional to join our team. You will selling our Virtual Reality experience design & development services.
This is a result driven role. The position will require prospecting and lead-development with the businesses, focusing on national and international clients. Emagine has an existing client base which will also be accessed to up-sell and complement existing project work.
Emagine’s head office and base of operation is in Waterford, but job will require travel nationwide and beyond. We foresee travel and overnight trips as an essential part of this business development process. This is a flexible remote role, with the requirement to attend on-site meetings as required.
- To promote and sell Virtual Reality experience development services.
- To support the company Directors with ongoing business development across multiple disciplines.
- Generating new leads by making cold calls, calling on inactive accounts.
- To liaise with existing clients and gain repeat business through the analysis of their continuing business needs.
- Understanding the client’s needs and develop creative solutions for them as part of pitch process.
- To create proposals, RFT responses and quotations and associated presentations.
- Get involved with ongoing marketing efforts include social media content.
- Attend Business Networking meetings and Conferences.
- Maintain our Sales CRM system.
- Demonstrated ability in B2B sales.
- Experience with high value long sales cycles (and not quick wins).
- Creative thinking and ability to conceive and pitch ideas
- Impeccable verbal and written skills.
- Familiarity with project management methodologies.