Experienced XR Developer
Emagine are hiring an experienced XR developer, to work as part of our tight-knit team. You will be pivotal to the success of our XR projects, acting as a lead programmer/assembler, but also as an organiser and liaison with clients. We are looking for an outstanding communicator as well as a strong leader. This is someone who can explain important decisions to the team and clients alike.
Code written by the XR Developer will be created with maintainability and scalability in mind. It is important you have a strong attention to detail and love a good specification.
An experienced XR Developer will also work with junior level developers to help them develop their technical skills, answer programming questions, and help understand company operations.
- Deliver professional development projects within the structure of our unity development team, on time and to the highest standard of best practice.
- Participate in the development of ideas and the process of pitching for new projects.
- Liaise with clients in a professional way, aid in developing long - term relationships through effective communication.
- 5+ years of industry experience
- 3+ years of experience in developing using Unity
- Excellent C#
- Experience in delivering commercial XR projects
- Experience with physics and particle systems
- Experience optimising memory and space usage
- Experience in 3D modelling
- Experience with real-time cloth dynamics
- Very good understanding of real-time rendering and rendering bottlenecks
- Solid understanding of programming principles, how systems work together and various common architectural approaches
- Enjoy solving complex technical problems, in large systems
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns