The principal objective of the position is to work as part of the development team as 3D Modeller and Generalist. You will be an integrated part of the team, working on all aspect of the company’s digital output.
The nature of the job is to aid the programming team in providing assets in the development of functional experiences. Your expertise will include, but not be limited to modelling and character creation software. Unity software experience is a must, so you understand where your assets are used and how.
This is a very creative position, and we look for an individual with flair. You must be able to solve problems as part of a team and work to optimise your work within the coding frameworks we use. This is a graduate position and would suit someone who has graduated from a related course within the last 4 years.
- Deliver professional modelling assets within the structure of our creative team, on time and to the highest standard of best practice.
- Act as a 3D Generalist in supporting the development team.
- Create characters to become rigged animation elements within our VR experiences.
- Work closely with both the Technical Lead and the Art Director to produce high-quality graphics in keeping with the project.
- Brainstorm ideas and work with the team to find a creative inspired solution.
- 1+ years of experience in developing using Unity
- Blender / 3D Studio Max or Cinema 4D / Maya
- Marvellous Designer
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience optimising memory and space usage
- Base model creation and human texturing
- 3D modelling, hard surface modelling
- Editing seamless textures, UV editing and painting
- You need to have strong teamwork skills and communication skills