Business Development Executive
Established in 2001, Emagine provides creative digital services to government agencies, local authorities and blue-chip customers in Ireland, UK and Europe.
We are looking for a well-established, digital savvy, highly motivated sales professional to join our sales team, with a focus on developing sales in our Virtual Reality experience design & development services.
Our ideal candidate will be goal oriented with a track record of exceeding monthly goals and be highly skilled in identifying and converting opportunities. If you are passionate about selling, have an interest in digital media, and possess excellent presentation and closing skills - then we’d love to talk to you!
- Promote and sell Virtual Reality experience development services
- Support the company Directors with ongoing business development across multiple disciplines
- Generate new leads by making cold calls and calling on inactive accounts
- Up-sell and cross-sell additional services such as graphic design, web development and video production to existing client base
- Understand the clients’ needs, and develop ideal creative solutions for them
- Create proposals, RFT responses and quotations and associated presentations
- Get involved with ongoing marketing efforts include social media content
- Attend Business Networking meetings
- Maintain Sales CRM system
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum three years relevant Sales experience
- Self-motivated and results oriented individual
- Excellent ability to spot opportunities and identify and meet client needs
- Outgoing, confident and resilient personality
- Enjoys the thrill of the hunt, brings in new business
- Willingness to learn and embrace new technologies
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Strong computer skills
- Proven track record at exceeding monthly, quarterly or annual quotas
- Full driving licence and own transport
Competitive salary available to the right candidate, Base Salary & Monthly Commissions , Permanent Mileage and expenses
Job Type: Full-time
To apply: Click Here
We always look for creative, passionate, talented and enthusiastic people to join our team.
We are are creative company, we think you should be too! If you'd like to apply for a position with us, please send your CV that is relevant to the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Please do not send hard copies or original portfolio materials, they will not be returned. Lastly, cold calling drop-ins and phone calls are a no-no.
Recruitment agencies - while we understand that you want to help, please do not contact us. We do not need require assistance at this time. Unsolicited emails and calls from recruitment agencies will not be responded to.
Internships & Work Experience
We do not have any internship opportunities at the moment and unfortunately cannot currently offer work experience positions of any kind.
Recruitment agencies - while we understand that you want to help, please do not contact us. We not need require assistance at this time. Unsolicited emails and calls from recruitment agencies will not be responded to.